The company provides complete jacketing of industrial halls including insulation and grip structures.
- jacketing of roofs and walls – not insulated by trapezoid sheet metal
- jacketing of roofs and walls – insulated by sandwich metal panels from profiled sheet metal with filling from PIR, or eventually PUR foam, or from mineral felt, the surface of the
panel is treated with paint in requested color adjustment.
- jacketing of walls: the panel wall consists out of self-supporting C-shaped panel inlaid with heat insulating material; the outer trapezoid sheet is screwed to the panel flanges
- roof jacket: mineral felt insulation including a waterproofing foil is placed on a supporting layer made e.g. out of trapezoid sheet
- supply and mounting of polycarbonate skylights including venting wings or RWA flaps
- supply and mounting of polycarbonate strips